Saturday, March 14, 2009

Morning With My Girl

RBP_4391

RBP_4510RBP_4553






The weather is getting nice so I thought I would take one of my girls out to play. I get to play with my camera and she gets to play model, which she doesn't mind, except for the last shot. She didn't love the blue hat in this shot because it is a little smaller than the yellow (shown above, notice no pouting in that one) and she said it didn't let her eyebrows go up. Apparently she needs to have full mobility of eyebrows. So I couldn't help myself and took a few of her pouting. Ahhh, she still is adorable even when she pouts.

3 comments:

  1. love love love it. makes me ready for you to take more for me. soon, very soon. she is so dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why can't you be closer to take awesome pics of of my girls they are stuck with just boring snapshots from mom. how amazing it would be to have great pics like these to look back at when she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! I don't know how you would be able to pick from all of those. She takes good pics!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails