Thursday, April 9, 2009

Awesome Bride!

I was going to do a teaser, but couldn't pick just one. So help me out and leave a comment. This was one fun shoot. Kim was great. She has a busy month with graduating with her masters and getting married. Awesome accomplishments! Congratulations on both and hope you have a wonderful time. There are so many that turned out great. She was so fun and was up for anything. We hit a couple different spots and got a lot of variety. I shot longer than normal and have many more frames to go through than normal because she made it so fun and easy. Kim, sorry to have worn you out, but thanks for letting me take your pictures, you were great.


RBP_5327




RBP_4893RBP_4885

RBP_5027RBP_4965

RBP_5152RBP_5076

RBP_5317RBP_5309

RBP_5287

RBP_5241

RBP_5413

5 comments:

  1. AMAZING!! They are all so beautiful!

    Can't wait for April 26th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is a princess!

    Mother of the Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so good. she is besutiful. nice shots. i love the one with her on the roof. what an awesome location. looking forward to our shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed by these pics! Great locations, great poses!! Can't say enough! GORGEOUS!! I will have to brag on my blog about your good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all great! I can't pick! I do like the one in the library. Just b/c you wouldn't think of taking a bridal pic in there. Good job as usual! :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails