Friday, July 17, 2009

Saaweeeeet Bridals!

Man, am I glad to have internet back. We have done the whole moving thing, which is completely overrated and I don't know why we choose to torture ourselves in such a way. So we will continue to unpack for numerous months, but amidst all the mayhem I was able to have one of my favorite shoots to date. She was so awesome, up for anything, and she had a way fun crew (mom and friend). I love it when the bride crew is so fun and into the shoot as much as me. With such a gorgeous bride, my job is cake. I had fun using some new props I bought recently and voila. Here are just a few for now. Hope you enjoy!!
RBP_9633crp
RBP_96802RBP_9626RBP_9504sat
RBP_9608RBP_9768RBP_9700satRBP_9720RBP_9732

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM!! what cute ideas. and she is beautiful. seriously, you amaze me more and more. you have such great talent renee. great job, and LOVING the props!! but did i miss the suitcase?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails