Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm counting down......

Oh am I so excited for these two little boys to get here. This is my awesome friend who is expecting her twins within the next couple of weeks. They have been trying for several years and are blessed to be having these little guys and I am so excited. We are anxious to see them and babysit. ( hint, hint) She is a gorgeous, glowing mom and am jealous how good she looks carrying twins. I wished I looked that good carrying one. We can't wait to meet you little guys........




















2 comments:

  1. so..... i LOVE the umbrella pic. almost makes me wanna get prgo just so i can have that pic!! too cute, and what a skinny mamma with twins!! NOT FAIR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with these Renee! We will cherish them. You are so talented. You made me look great in every shot! I had a great time that day. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails