Friday, October 16, 2009

Jake + Becky

It has always been Becky and Jake for me, but that is because they are brother and sister and now she is marrying a Jake. It already easily rolls off the tongue, but poses for a lot of "no that Jake" in the future. Me being a big sister, I guess I can make up my own nicknames for them. That is a big sister prerogative....right?

She is from Cali and he loves his car, so I think we got a good mix of their personalities. I did a few more off camera flash ones and I love the moodiness it gives a picture. I will show you a shot with and without the OFC later so you can see the difference. I missed my ever so wonderful assistant, Jillian who reads my mind so well. I managed okay, but it wasn't the same without you. Hope you had fun......(note twinge of sarcasm). Let me know what you think.






















2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the lighting on the ones at the GSL for they are so awesomely dramatic! I like the couple that have a very soft feel to them too. What a cute couple and candid moments. LOVE the sail boats one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee... You are what I like to call TALENTED!!! I am sad that I was not there to help you out with your flash... Hahaha! Oh, and I did have fun, and I ignored the sarcasm...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails