Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Leedos

So this is my beautiful, smart, and spunky, just turned 6 year old. I am needing your help in making a dicision on which picture to use for my mantle and which one or more to use in her room. So if you wouldn't mind taking a minute and giving me your feed back I would be much obliged. I think I am a little partial to my princess, so I am having difficulty narrowing it down. I have narrowed it down more than this, but thought I would put more up. Thanks a bunch all!






3 comments:

  1. She is just so gorgeous in them all it's so hard to choose! If it helps at all I liked the bottom half slightly better because of the leading lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My absolute favorite is the second from the bottom. I would use that one for above the mantle. They are all gorgeous though, so I am sure you won't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how grown up she looks.

    okay... counting from the top... I love #s 1, 3, 12 for her room and #14 for your mantle.

    I really need to get off my tuckess and call for a photoshoot.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails