Thursday, January 13, 2011

Me Maternity

So I am finally posting the rest of my maternity shots. My awesome friend Taisha and I collaborated and came up with these. I finished them off by editing them. I was so close to canceling because I really feel uncomfortable on the other side of the lens. She had to deal with my giggling and awkwardness and because of her patience and help, I had a blast. I was so torn on what to wear, how to wear my hair, glasses or not (much prefer not, but I always wear them so I thought it would be weird if I didn't and yes I used to wear contacts, but my eyes get so incredibly dry it is too uncomfortable now). So I am so sorry for all my clients that have to go through the prep for pictures. I hope I put you at ease and give you the end product you are looking for. So feel free to give your critiques. I would love to know your fave. Thank you ever so much Taisha.


5 comments:

  1. I started counting my faves but there were so many so I stopped.. but the ones I did count were, 1, 4, 11 and the last one.. and a whole bunch in between. You eyes are beautiful in those pics to me! Loved them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look BEEEEUTIFUL!!!! I love them so much. You are so pretty. I think you should wear contacts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look so pretty! Love these. My favorite is the sillouette in front of the window.

    (On a side note, I miss you! Hopefully I will see you again soon! I miss our chats.) Let's go get cookies at Dough Girls sometime!

    xo Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them ALL! The sillouette one reminds me of your Mom. I know it's just a shadow of you, but your face resembles her so much in it.

    You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look freakin AMAZING Renee!!! Glad you had this experience and didn't give up because now you will have such cute memories. You already help your subjects calm down and have fun so you will be even better at that now, not that I thought it would be possible because you already did such a great job. My favorite, the rather impersonal #2 for some reason. Still contemplation as to why...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails