Thursday, September 8, 2011

Tough Guy

"Yah, I drool, wear a diaper, and can spit up on your shirt.....so what. I still get all the girls kissing these cheeks."


Just had to let you all know I am still alive and just plain busy with life. I have so many fun shoots to post as soon as I can sit for more than a minute. Including more from Mr. Tough Guy.

I love playing the caption game with his expressions and couldn't help it with this shot. Isn't he a doll? I love him to pieces and love that I can hug, squish, and kiss him all I want.

1 comment:

  1. Tough Guy is completely fitting! He has conquered so much already and I have no doubt that he will continue to. I just love that despite the too cool for school facade that he is such a big sweetheart!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails