Thursday, February 11, 2010

Becky's Bridals

I am a little behind in posting these, but here you go. She wanted an antique/ old fashion feel to her shoot. I think we got it and got some sweet shots. We got a late start and we were loosing light fast so we had to be creative and got some nice OCF shots. This is my sis and I had fun giving her some suggestions on preparations. I had fun making her bridal shoot bouquet (not as good as my other sister would have done) and making her jewelry. Beck, thanks for letting me get into the mix with you....hope I wasn't too much of a budinski.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful...of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them ALL as usual! I'm in love with her dress! I love that deep purple sash. And I think the flowers are beautiful too! Good job as always!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I am amazed at your talents! I bow down to you...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails