Thursday, February 18, 2010

J + B Wedding

So as I was walking around the grounds of the Logan Temple taking shots I stumbbled upon the below shot. My daughter licking the window and her cousin watching or encouraging her to do it. I couldn't decide what to do so I took a shot and then just kept walking. I don't know if she was reenacting Hansel and Gretel or if she was just really hungry and looking for anything to taste...or her cousin dared her to do it and being the dare devil she is she followed through. It makes me wonder if the temple tastes good...hmm. Anyways I thought it was a silly shot.

This was my sister's wedding and it was gorgeous in Logan with the frost and fog. It was cold, but the wind wasn't blowing and that made it not seem too bad. Although, I was warmly dressed and wore gloves, unlike the bride. But she was a trooper. I think shooting family weddings is tricky. To enjoy the wedding and people you haven't seen for a while as well as capture all the important moments, but I think we managed just fine. I thought everything turned out so beautiful as well as the bride and groom. Congrats you two!!

I loved how the cake turned out. It was made by my friend the Cake Dame who has a button on the side of my blog. She is awesome, I highly recommend her if you are looking for any cake for any occasion.



2 comments:

  1. Can I just go ahead and book you now for Aubrey's wedding? K thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO neat how the Temple's stone matches her colors. The cake is amazing, dang Kariann totally is the best at them! Neat how the overcast has made the pictures kinda glow. Another great job Renee!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails