Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Valentine's

Saw this way cute idea on Suzanne Plant's blog and also on Studio 5 of making your own photo valentine's cards. They had other cute ideas for gifts on Studio 5 if you are in need of gift ideas, but I thought this was so cute for her classmates and she is always game for a photo shoot. This is what we came up with for Leena and Sophie wanted in on the action and hers is below.




The idea with this one is to attach it to fruit roll up. I tried to get Bradyn in on it, but go a different direction, but he wasn't interested. He isn't as camera loving as the girls.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM! I have the most adorable little nieces in the world! Hope I get one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WISH WISH WISH that we lived closer to each other!!! I need to just break down and study a little and get my own camera...I love it so much! I would love to produce amazing art like you! Your so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Renee, these are adorable!!! Ali has just been staring at these pictures. You do great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet they will get LOTS of boyfriends outta these!!! :o) Awesome as always!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails